- Avian influenza is a highly contagious viral disease that affects several species of food producing birds, pet birds and wild birds. Occasionally other mammals, including humans, may also contract avian influenza. H5 and H7 avian influenza are classified into two categories according to the severity of disease it causes in poultry namely low pathogenic....
- The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) together with the Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) will host a Foot-and-mouth Disease (FMD) Awareness campaign at Mokwakwaila Stadium, Greater Letaba Municipality in Limpopo on Thursday 21 September...
Foot and Mouth
- Declaration of applicant for land allocation in terms of the state land lease and disposal policy, Application form for Agricultural State Land allocation and Adverts...
Application to Lease State Farms
- We hereby invite dog and cat owners and the community at large to an informational dialogue session on Rabies. Please join us at the National Rabies Webinar taking place on Tuesday 27 September 2022 from 10h00 – 12h00...read more|livestream here
National Rabies Webinar
- GUIDELINES FOR HEMP (LOW THC CANNABIS) FOR CULTIVATION FOR AGRICULTURAL AND INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES
HEMP (LOW THC CANNABIS)
Some of Our Achievements