Structure of the ODDG: Fisheries Management
JOB PURPOSE OF THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR-GENERAL (ODDG)
- To provide overall management and leadership to the Branch: Fisheries Management including: Fisheries Research and Development; Marine Resource Management; Aquaculture and Economic Development; and Monitoring, Control and Surveillance.
- To facilitate the implementation of effective co-operative governance strategies.
- To ensure proper management of the Marine Living Resources Fund, and
- To advise and provide management support to the Director-General, Deputy Minister and Minister: Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
JOB PURPOSE OF THE CHIEF DIRECTOR: FISHERIES OPERATION SUPPORT (CD: FOS)
- To support the Deputy Director-General: Fisheries Management in performing all functions necessary for the effective and efficient management and administration of the Branch with specific focus on strategic and Business Planning, Organisational Performance Management, Parliamentary and Department liaison
- Oversight, integration and coordination within the branch and between Chief Directorates;
- Management of the budgets of corporate and support functions, and
- Assisting in managing relations with internal and external stakeholders.
MLRF Audit Committee
1. Ms Thebi Moja (AC Chairperson)
2. Ms Ntombentsha Mnconywa (AC member)
3. Ms Zulpha Abrams (AC member)
4. Ms Lahlang Somo (AC member)
5. Mr Mervyn Burton (AC member)
MLRF Annual Report
Fraud Prevention Plan