Policy and Project Planning (PPP)
Aim: T o develop and provide guidelines for the implementation of policies and programs supporting land and agrarian reform beneficiaries
1. Research and Develop Policy guidelines with regard to land and agrarian reform
- Development of policies for farmer support
- Review existing policies with regard to farmer support.
2. Provide procedures to implement the developed Directorate’s policies and programmes.
3. Participate and provide inputs in policy debates forums.
- Participate in policy debates on request.
- Provide written inputs to the developed policies internally and externally.
4. Assist with the implementation of Land Settlement policies and programmes relating to farmer support in the Provinces
5. Collect and update data in agricultural project in the presidential nodal areas (ISRD & URP)
- Update database for land and agrarian reform project in the nodes.
Enquiries: 012 319 8265